Chiropractic Assistants of Tennessee
The purpose of the Chiropractic Assistants of Tennessee is to promote and provide educational programs, to sustain and improve the profession of the Chiropractic Assistant, and to contribute to the advancement of the chiropractic profession.
Benefits of being a member of the CAT include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Subscriptions to the CA Scene, a quarterly newsletter
• Seminars specifically for chiropractic assistants
• Member discounts on all CA seminars
• Member discounts on all continuing education for CTAs and CXTs
• Opportunity to submit articles for publication in the CA Scene
• Free personal classified ad in TCA Journal and on the website
• Interaction with other chiropractic assistants
• Support on office procedures and insurance questions
• Opportunity to serve on committees and be the voice of your profession
View our Calendar for upcoming seminars and other events!